Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I saw a boy with eyes of blue.



In The Name Of Allah The Most Gracious The Most Merciful











Later that day on my way, I saw a boy with eyes of blue.
He watched the other children play; he did not know what to do.

I stopped a moment, then I said, "Why don't you join the others, dear?"
He kept on looking straight ahead and then I knew he could not hear.
Oh Allah, Oh Allah, forgive me when I whine.
I have 2 ears to hear the world and world is mine.

With legs to take me where I'd go.
With eyes to see the sunset glow.
With ears to hear what I'd know
Oh the world is mine

I stopped for a moment, just look how much I have
Everywhere, in all our lives, these are His signs



Lirik penuh, lihat sini.

Mulanya oleh Zain Bikha. Agak rancak, tapi masih awesome. Dengar kat sini.
Lepastu Ahmed Bukhatir nyanyi, lebih slow. Tapi memang gugurkan jantung. 
Nangis lepas tu.

Kita lupa. Selalu.
Kita miliki. Sedang mereka tidak.
Tapi, tapi. Masih mengeluh.


"... aku menangis kehilangan kasut, sehinggalah aku bertemu orang yang tidak berkaki. " 




Tidakkah engkau melihat (dan merasa ajaib) terhadap orang-orang kafir yang telah menukar kesyukuran nikmat Allah dengan kekufuran, dan yang telah menempatkan kaum mereka dalam kebinasaan? (Ibrahim 14:28)


Maka, mari syukuri apa yang ada di tangan. Bukan yang kita angan-angankan.  
Fastaqim. 

______________________________________
Terima kasih Asyihah. As you suggested. :)
 

No comments:

" Seseorang itu bukan diketahui HEBAT apabila orang lain bertanya;

SIAPA BAPAMU?? , tetapi apabila orang lain bertanya SIAPAKAH DIRIMU?? "

~Sultan Muhammad Al Fateh~